Perforated filter disc is a kind of filter disc that has different shapes such as square, round, triangle, rectangular. Besides, perforated filter disc is made of stainless steel, copper, brass, galvanized steel and other materials, so it has high strength. Due to high filtration rate for its tiny holes, perforated filter disc is widely used in petroleum, oil refining, medicine, metallurgy and other industrial fields for filtration.
Features of perforated filter disc:
· Accurate filtration.
· High rigidity, strength and tenacity.
· Low pressure drop.
· Corrosion and wear resistant.
· Hard to change its shape.
· Flat and smooth surface.
· Easy to clean.
· Durable and can be used for a long time.
stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass or other alloys.
· Item：perforated filter disc
· Disc diameter: 5 mm – 600 mm.
· Thickness: 0.5 mm – 2 mm.
· Mesh: 10 – 635 meshes.
· Filtration accuracy: 2 – 1000 um.
· Shapes: square, rectangular, round, oval, fan-shaped or customized.
· Margin type: with margin or without margin.
· Covered edge: with or without wrapped edge.
· Used in the distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration process of chemical, petroleum industry.
· Used in industries including rubber, plastic, oil refining, light industry, metallurgy and machinery.
· Eliminate the entrained droplets of in steam or gas and liquid foam.
· Used as air filters in automobiles.
· Used in grain and oil screening.