Cylinder filter, also know as wire mesh cylinder filter, is made of wire mesh rolled into cylinder shape. According to the material, it can be classified into stainless steel cylinder filter, copper cylinder filter, galvanized cylinder filter, aluminum cylinder filter, etc. According to the processing technology, it can be classified into woven cylinder filter, expanded metal cylinder filter and perforated filter cylinder. What' more, according to customers' special requirements, cylinder filters can be combined with two or more cylinders. Among these products, stainless steel cylinder filter is the most popular. Compared with the filter disc, it is often cylinder shape. Compared with the tube filter, it often has metal flange. With accurate filtration precision, cylinder filter can filter a large variety of fluids and retain almost any size solids. With high mechanical strength, cylinder filter is mainly used in petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, foodstuff and sewage water treatment, etc.
· High porosity and excellent permeability.
· Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
· Large dirt-holding capacity.
· Accurate filtration precision.
· Easy processing, forming, welding and cleaning.
· Inside: plastic film, waterproof paper, etc.
· Outside: carton, wooden case or according to customer's request.
· Wire materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
· Marginal materials: stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
· Wire Diameters: 0.025 - 2.5 mm.
· Layer: single layer or multiple layers.
· Edge processing: with wrapping edge or metal flange.
· Welding type: spot welding, seam welding, butt welding, etc.
· Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
Filter cylinder is widely used in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries for distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration processes, so as to eliminate the impurities and foam mixed in the gas and liquid.
· Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, etc.
· Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
· Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
· Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
· Filtration of other fields: textile industry, insulation industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, medicine making, electronic field, etc.